Visitor Centers will
help start your
vacation off right
Visitor Centers will help start your vacation off right
For helpful information and friendly assistance, visit one of our Door County Visitor Information Centers and learn about the myriad of places to stay and things to do, including wining, dining, recreation and sightseeing.
Destination Door County
Located at 1015 Green Bay Road on the south end of Sturgeon Bay, Destination Door County Welcome Center is the perfect place to stop as you begin your vacation.
- Local insight and trip planning assistance from Door County Certified Tourism Ambassadors
- Power Up! You can charge up your electric vehicle at the Electric Vehicle Charging Station located on the north side of the building
- Relax in a rocking chair on our front porch
- Get connected under our picnic pavilion. Free WiFi
- Walk the dog
- Tune up your bicycle before you head out with our tune up station
- Pick up a kids fun pack to keep the little ones entertained while on the road
The Destination Door County Welcome Center lobby is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is staffed during the following hours of business:
November-April: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm, Saturday 9am-4:30pm, closed Sunday.
May-October: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, Saturday-Sunday 9am-4pm
8654 Cty Rd C, Little Sturgeon
2189 Cty Rd DK, Southern Door
24-hour kiosks open year-round
111 N. Forestville Ave, Forestville
Sun-Thur 5am-9pm, Fri-Sat 5am-10pm